WHY Renew Your Membership?
Your Membership Matters
Because of you, it is possible for this Institute to provide the educational programs, networking, and resources that will help women become engaged, empowered, educated and elected! Together we can change politics for the better—one woman at a time.
Your annual IWP Membership dues are $130.00 (which includes the $5.00 processing fee).
Students 18-25 dues are $53.00 (which includes the $3.00 processing fee).
Men are welcome as Associates, dues are $105.00 (which includes the $5.00 processing fee).
IWP uses PayPal for online dues payment the amounts listed above include the PayPal service fee.
For those who prefer to pay by check: Members $125.00. Students $53.00 and Associates $100.00.
Please mail to IWP, 4771 Bayou Blvd. #244, Pensacola, FL32503
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As an institute member, you will:
- Have access to members-only candidate support and training information
- As part of the Facebook group, IWP members, have viewing privileges of private event videos
- Be kept informed of Institute activities and financial position via a members-only page on this website
- Receive information regarding local political and public service opportunities
- Receive information about volunteer opportunities with the Institute
- Receive advance notice of Institute programs and workshops
- Be invited to members-only events
Enjoy local networking opportunities
- Enjoy the opportunity to hone your leadership skills
- Support the vision of a future when women are fully engaged and leading in the political process!
As a voting member of the institute you will also:
Have the opportunity to nominate and elect members to the Institute Board of Directors
Be eligible for election to the Institute Board of Directors
Voting membership is reserved to women age eighteen (18) and older.