It is the support of Institute members which funds our work. Through your membership support, you make it possible for this Institute to provide the educational programs and resources that will help women attain elected office and thereby change politics for the better—one woman at a time.
As an Institute member, you will:
- Be kept informed of Institute activities and financial position via a members-only page on this website
- Have the opportunity to elect members to vacancies on the Board of Directors
- Be eligible for election to the Institute Board
- Receive information about volunteer opportunities with the Institute
- Receive advance notice of Institute programs and workshops
- Be eligible for members-only discounts.
While these membership privileges are available to you, the degree to which you wish to be personally involved in the Institute, or not, is up to you.
Your annual membership dues of $ 100.00 are an investment toward a future where politics is open, ethical, collaborative, compassionate: A future where women legislators are on a par with men.
To become an Institute member, please complete the membership form at the following link and mail with your check, payable to “Institute for Women in Politics,” to:
Institute for Women in Politics of Northwest Florida
29 East Wright Street, Pensacola, FL 32501
Dues may also be paid with a credit card through PayPal. A service charge of $4.00 is included.